- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 (10.75 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (10.75 oz) can tomato soup
- 2 (15 oz) cans kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 5 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 pinch all purpose seasoning
- Sea salt to taste (my taste calls for quite a bit ;))
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place turkey in skillet, and cook until evenly brown; drain.
- In slow cooker mix in turkey, tomato soup, kidney beans, black beans, and onion. Season with listed seasonings.
- Cover & cook – 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
Tip for easy crockpot clean up: try using a liner in your slow cooker. I’ve seen these & seriously need to get them!!